Monday, August 15

8/15/05 - [Prayer Podcast (Podcast #2)]

Play Podcast

Well, I have just returned from Krankin up in Concert at an International Full Gospel Business Men's Meeting (mostly an older white crowd) and It was Just Raw In Jesus Name. His Glory was there to heal, deliver, and set free and man did the people receive!! (I'll try to post some pics later. I find it funny how God sends me literally everywhere....to the hood....to the suburbs....to clubs....to schools.......to churches....to old white people...lol...to old black people...lol...to kids....to teens.....to young adults.....to middle aged folkz......to everyone!! It's just awesum What he's doing ova' here. Next on my Tour schedule is a Concert in the Hood with The STL Dream center....I mean just look at what God is doing! That's how it's supposed to be....when it's real, it works for everybody, everywhere...Glory To God!! Anyway, I got summin for y'all in tonights podcast....Holla!!
(Click podcast Icon Above)

(Psalm 29:11)
"The LORD will give strength unto his people; the LORD will bless his people with peace."

:: here is the url to subscribe to my podcast ::
http://feeds.feedburner.com/Mynista

Archives / Source

Click Here To Discuss This Post In Our Forum.

0 comments:

Holla' At Me!

Your Name :
Your Email :
Subject :
Message :
Image (case-sensitive):