Monday, August 29

8/29/05 - [STL update...and MA$E]

What up Warriaz,

Just hollin at y'all from STL as I enter into the last leg of this tour. Thangs have been awesome up here, God is movin, doin His thang thru me, and that's whats up! I was going to try to bring you all a podcast like every day, but man I have been busy!! and that's a good thang. So I guess I'll have to give em' to y'all when ever I can. Thanks to all of the STL/MO folks that have been recieving what God has been doing thru me....the Glory is all HIS....KEEP YA FIST UP! JESUS REIGNZ!

Also, I know some of you recently saw me krank up at an event where Ma$e was the guest speaker, and Mario Winans was there also (on the following night). I just wanted to let everyone know that I do not support Ma$e and what he's doing NOW, because honestly, that dude is OFF COURSE, and his entire "Sermon" was a dialog of justifying his "OFF COURSE" choices. I encourage anyone that may be a fan of his music NOT TO FOLLOW him, buy his music, or support him in any shape or form in his rebellious endeavors. To be honest, I wasn't feelin' him when "welcome back" came out, cause God had already showed me that dude was off, and that even that album, was a work of compromise and flesh (carnality), and not a work of God's (Spirit). The same goes for Mario Winans....I pray that they both turn around, and come back to God, and His way of doing thangs, but UNTIL THEN, I cannot Stamp my "approval" upon what they are doing, cause God aint pleased with it.

-All thy Works shall praise thee, O LORD; and thy saints shall bless thee.

-The LORD is righteous in all His ways, and Holy in all his works.
(Psalm 145: 10,17)

Jesus Reignz!
Mynista a.k.a. Docta Wuzdead

Archives / Source

Click Here To Discuss This Post In Our Forum.

0 comments:

Holla' At Me!

Your Name :
Your Email :
Subject :
Message :
Image (case-sensitive):