Monday, August 1

Mon. 8/1/05 - [PENSACOLA]

What dey do Warriaz!

I'm typing this journal entry on my way home from Pensacola, Fl. Me and the rest of the Whyte Fyre Boyz are returning from a weekend ministering at New Dimension Christian Center...and man did God show up!! people were healed, demons were cast out of people, people gave their hearts to Jesus....it was just POWERFUL!! The highlight of my weekend was Sunday night. There was a dude there that was straight off of the streets, he had to be around 18-21 years old. Well, he was telling people that he didn't believe in what was going on on the platform....he said that the manifestations of the Holy spirit were "Fake". So they took me to him, and I asked him what was going on. He said, "man, thats all a stage show...you are pushing those people down, they aint falling out under no power". So I said, well, do you know Jesus as your Lord and Savior? He said, "well, I don't go to church, but I know Jesus." So i asked him if it was alright If we prayed a rededication prayer together, and then If I could pray for him, he said OK. So we prayed together, and then I layed hands on him gently, and prayed for him...and guess what....The Power of God shot out of my hands into his body, and he locked up and FELL OUT IN THE POWER OF GOD!! It was awesome. The Glory is God's!! Every time I think about it, it just makes me laugh....The power of God is undeniable. Tomorrow I fly out to STL and I know God is gonna manifest himself in Wonderful ways everywhere I go. Keep Movin Y'all!!


Jesus Reigns

Mynista a.k.a. Docta Wuzdead

0 comments:

Holla' At Me!

Your Name :
Your Email :
Subject :
Message :
Image (case-sensitive):