Monday, August 8

Mon. 8/8/05 - [PODCASTING]

What up Fam...

Just lettin y'all know that I have turned this Journal into a podcast also!! My first Podcast was the "Put Ya Fist up MP3...that was just a test, but I'm gonna do this thang big. So if you don't have podcast software yet...go and download some from ipodderx.com or somewhere else. here is the feed url for the podcast... http://feeds.feedburner.com/Mynista

P.S....you don't have to have an ipod to subscribe to podcasts. also, if you don't have it already, the new itunes software has podcasts subscriptions enabled!!....go get it at http://www.itunes.com. Stay tuned for some raw podcasts frum ya boy....Im gonna be talkin about some serious thangs,,,,and Krankin up some music as well....sorta like my own talk radio.


P.S.S... I will add the links for the podcast on this page that my journal is on when I return to Tampa Next month.


Here are the official linked Icons for this Journal and Podcast. I will be adding them to this site when I return from my Tour!! And if you don't know what podcasting is yet....Google it!!








Jesus reignz!!
Mynista

Archives / Source

Click Here To Discuss This Post In Our Forum.

0 comments:

Holla' At Me!

Your Name :
Your Email :
Subject :
Message :
Image (case-sensitive):