Saturday, January 7

1/07/06 - [BIMYA]

What up Folkz...

Jesus Christ is alive, and that's real!!
He is about to reveal Himself to this world in an Uncommon, Extraordinary, Supernatural way....and thas' real. Just when folkz think they got God figured out....just when they think they got Him handcuffed, just when they think that they dun' figured out the "formula" lol....."BIMYA"!!....He hits the NOS button on em.

Maybe you are reading this post, and like I was, you are just "ignorant" to the fact that you are lost, that you are without God. Cause really, I just didn't know....and thas' real....I didn't know that when Jesus was crucified, and died on the cross that it was for me. For me to be forgiven of my dirt....for me to have a relationship with God here on Earth....for me to have PEACE in every area of my life here on Earth....For me to Live in God's GOODWILL for me HERE ON EARTH....I had no idea....and wasn't nobody tellin me either. That's why I'm telling you. God has an awesum plan for your life, but since He made us Free folks...meaning we can do what we want to do...He won't force us to come and get that plan. When we are born into this Earth, we are born living in the devil's plan for our life, cause Adam and Eve fell from eternal life when they sinned in the Garden of Eden and gave up our reign as Kings in life to that coward....BUT! Jesus came, Died, and rose again so that we could get our "Seat Back" (our throne). Regardless of what ya' did, who ya' did it to, or where you did it at....the Blood that He shed, when He was crucified is strong enough to forgive it all...Regardless of what ya call it....He forgives ALL IT. So right where ya at....To get thangs right between you and God...just ask Jesus to come into your heart....ask Him to be your Lord....and ask Him to be your Savior...and simply BELIEVE. He's waitin on ya... Your life will never begin until you ask Him in, and like me, you will be able to say..."I WUZDEAD, but now I live, cause Jesus Christ saved my Soul."

Mynista a.k.a. Docta Wuzdead

------------------------------------------

::Currently Reading::
-The Bible and:





Click Here To Discuss This Post In Our Forum.

0 comments:

Holla' At Me!

Your Name :
Your Email :
Subject :
Message :
Image (case-sensitive):