Sunday, April 23

4/23/06 - [Back From Unadilla, Ga]

What it is Folkz....

It's Sunday night, and me and my Potna' Qfyre just got back from Ministerin' the weekend in Unadilla Georgia....It was straight RAW! A big "What It Is!" to the whole Living Water Family up dere in Unadilla, we thank you for your hospitality, and thank you for your "Active Faith", and being in "Receiving Mode". The atmosphere was saturated with the Glory of God, and as I ministered, God's Prophetic Voice came forward with a "NOW" word in "POWER" for everyone that was present, and an impartation of God's Glory was given to everyone that I laid my hands on (Everybody present). The Power is HIS, and The Glory is HIS, and now I'm gearing up to hit Forte Meade, Florida, and then Louisiana, then a 10 city tour (The Faith Fighters Tour). For all of you residing in the cities that I am on my way to (Check the Calendar On our Website).....BE READY FOR JESUS TO MANIFEST HIMSELF...THROUGH ME....FOR YOU....TO YOU.

JESUS REIGNZ!
Mynista a.k.a. Docta Wuzdead



Click Here To Discuss This Post In Our Forum.

0 comments:

Holla' At Me!

Your Name :
Your Email :
Subject :
Message :
Image (case-sensitive):