Wednesday, May 17

5/17 - [JESUS (Our Anthem) - New Mynista Song]...

Click Here To Listen TO "JESUS" (Our Anthem) by Mynista on Myspace.



JESUS (Our Anthem) Lyrics
by Mynista a.k.a. Docta Wuzdead (ft. Dionne)
"Signs, Miracles, and Wonders"

(1st Verse)

Patriotic, hold up a Red Flag,
Everywhere I go umma' wave that.
Don't ever try to take my FREEDOM,
HIS Cross, MY Sin, MY FREEDOM.
Visualize, they beat HIM,
Hahhh- as He died, went away for the weekend.
Lady who ya' lookin for, who ya' seekin?
Dontchya' know that the grave couldn't keep Him?
Go tell everybody that ya' know nah' (now),
Tell em' His Spirit all up on ya'.
Jehova Nissi be me Banna' (Banner),
That's how I take city of Tampa.
That's how I take land everywhere I go,
It's mine soon as feet hit Flo' (floor).
He's alive, I Live, I die Fo' (For).
Our Anthem, His Name, Lets Go!!

(Chorus)

(Mynista) - "JESUS!!" (Forground chant)
(Dionne) - "WE LOVE YOU" (background chant)


(2nd Verse)

Um' a foreigner, Um an Alien,
Hold up, one mo', umma' say again...
Um' a foreigner, Um an Alien,
Partaker, Divine Nature.
Some don't understand, the kind of man,
that I am, so they crucify me.
So I hang, hang alone...
MY CROSS, HIS WILL is Revealed.
Recognize the Sign He's coming back soon,
Be wise with the time that He gave you.
No matter who ya' is, He can save you,
It doesn't matter 'bout the title that they gave you.
It doesn't matter 'bout the things that you've been through.
Confess yo' sin let Him heal you,
Forgive, cause He's waitin' to forgive you.
Our anthem, His name, let loose!!

(Chorus)

(3rd Verse)

Fo' (for) KING, and Country,
I SERVE the LION OF JUDAH.
He's the only way, to the Father,
No other ways, don't even bother.
He's the only way, into heaven,
Back do's (doors) makes Hell ya' home.
Hell was never made, for man,
It was made for lucifer's KLAN.
Angels who got Rebel,
chose to side with the devil.
They hate the fact, that the BLOOD done FREED US,
They want us to forfeit FREEDOM.
Forfeit the KINGDOM, never know GOD,
Never find out exactly who WE ARE.
ANOINTED ONES with POWER,
Our Anthem, HIS NAME, Shout up!!

(Chorus)

(Mynista Outro)

Click Here To Listen TO "JESUS" (Our Anthem) by Mynista on Myspace.








Click Here To Discuss This Post In Our Forum.

0 comments:

Holla' At Me!

Your Name :
Your Email :
Subject :
Message :
Image (case-sensitive):