Friday, July 7

7/7 [:: From Kristina ::]

This is a testimony email I received....THE GLORY BELONGS TO GOD!! Enjoy!--------
----------------


Peace and Blessings my name is Kristina luisa Flores I am a single mother living in the Lighthouse Ministries womens shelter in Lakeland FL. A few weeks ago I was on my way to the church that is affiliated with the ministry when I felt a tug in my spirit to go to Without Walls Central. so I turned around, I was feeling a little confused but I said ok GOD you must have a word for me tonight, I accept it, and I'm going to receive it because I believe in you Father and I'm putting it all in your hands. After putting my children in childcare I entered the sanctuary right on time to hear Mynista rap a message of healing, and I felt my soul set on fire! GOD rekindled the passion within me, I felt alive again. You see the Lord told me along time ago that he wants to use me to preach the gospel through rap but I was scared I said: "Lord nobodys gonna want to hear nothing from me, I'm a single mom, a sinner I've done so much dirt in my life" but he said Kristina Luisa, look at your name it means Christ like Warrior that is what I designed you to be and no matter what you've been through I'm here to take you to the next level, woman you are a daughter of the everlasting father creator of the heavens and the earth, don't you know who you serve? Ever since that night its like the flood gates were opened I have been able to write non stop continuously overflowing, my spirit is jumping for Joy with an inner knowing that GOD is going to use me to do his will and be apart of the resurrection of the dead youth. If you look around you'll understand what I'm saying Satan is playing his tricks and head games on the children of this planet and its time to rise up to be the warriors Christ has called us to be faithful and fully focused on Jehovah the all knowing and supreme. Always remembering that its not about me, I'm just a humble servant in the Lords army!

- Kristina Luisa Flores a.k.a. KristWarria



Click Here To Discuss This Post In Our Forum.

0 comments:

Holla' At Me!

Your Name :
Your Email :
Subject :
Message :
Image (case-sensitive):