Sunday, August 20

8/20 [The Next Level]

What up Warriaz!

Well today was a special day for me...so I thought that I would go ahead and "Journal" it....cause I know I aint' the only one experiencing "Change" right now....Something is happening throughout the Body of Christ RIGHT NOW!.....Something is happening "IN" those that have been pressing into the "FACE" of our God!...

For the last three days or so, I HAD (Past Tense) been feeling very frustrated in the Spirit Realm...so what I would do is just Go pray....or start praising God....even though I didn't "Feel like It". During this time, It was straight "War" in my mind....so what I did was put the enemy in His place, and I let Him know where I stood....and where I was standing! (On The Rock...JESUS CHRIST!)...To make a long story short....when I went to Church today....during praise and worship the Presence of God hit me real hard! I WENT INTO LABOR IN THE SPIRIT REALM!! ....It was awesome!! So after service I went to holla' at my Pastor since I hadn't seen him in about two months, cause I had been on the road. Well....one of the things he said to me (the Holy Spirit through him) was....."WELCOME TO THE NEXT LEVEL!" yup....God took me to the a NEW DIMENSION in the Spirit Realm today.....I have been pressin' in, and believing.....and carrying this baby for a long time....NOW IS MY TIME!! and Guess what......MY TIME IS FOR THE PROFIT OF ALL!! In this next season of my life I'm expecting to walk in levels of ministry that I have never before experienced.....So for those of you that have been praying for me...Thank you...I really appreciate your prayers....cause this is a real War....and I need Warriaz to "Get My Back" in this thang! If I'm coming to your city....EXPECT A MANIFESTATION OF CHRIST JESUS IN A WHOLE NEW WAY!! ... Through this ministry that belongs to the Holy Spirit you are gonna EXPERIENCE CHRIST JESUS IN A WHOLE NEW WAY!! ....

*Continue to EXPECT "YOUR THING, FROM YOUR GOD, BY FAITH!....cause HE'S FAITH-FULL!!

ALL of "THE GLORY" (Hint, Hint) Is God's and.....JESUS REIGNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mynista



Click Here To Discuss This Post In Our Forum.

0 comments:

Holla' At Me!

Your Name :
Your Email :
Subject :
Message :
Image (case-sensitive):