Tuesday, July 24

7/24/07 [JOIN MY STREET TEAM]

What it is Family....
I'm recruitin'....lookin for some diligent fokes, that are willing to hop into this Kingdom Grind with me...I'm only one dude that wears a whole buncha' hats (God Seeker, Husband, Father, Rapper/Minister, Producer, Engineer, Record Label CEO, Web Master, Graphic Designer...and more)....thank you for all of you that have already hopped on board without me even asking, we labor together in this "Fruitful Orchard". God is doing great things in this Holy Spirit filled ministry that He has blessed me with with. I'm seeing souls come into a relationship with Jesus Christ on the regular!, physical bodies are being healed!, lives are being restored, miracles are happening!...and this is only the beginning! I'll be launching some new "Street Team Missions" within the next week or so....SO...SIGN UP BELOW!!...JESUS REIGNZ!!!...thanks in advance!
(Click on the streat team box before you submit your email address).







:: Order MYNISTA: "Signs, Miracles, and Wonders" ::


:: Add this MYNISTA graphic to YOUR PROFILE!! ::
:: WWW.MYNISTAMUSIC.COM (myspace) ::

0 comments:

Holla' At Me!

Your Name :
Your Email :
Subject :
Message :
Image (case-sensitive):