Thursday, October 4

10/4/07 [40 day "RENEW YA' MIND" Prayer Focus](Day 1)

40 DAY "RENEW YA' MIND" PRAYER FOCUS

by Mynista a.k.a. Docta Wuzdead



For the next forty days I will be providing a daily bible based prayer focus for those of "us" that are hungry for God. It is God's desire to see His will fulfilled in, and through our lives, but in order to see His will fulfilled in and through our lives, it has to be our desire to seek Him and His will (plan, purpose, mission) for our lives. In order for God to really be able to use, and bless us, we have to be in tune with His heart. And in order to be in tune with the heart of God (God's mind), we are going to have to renew OUR minds! (see Rom. 12:2, II Cor. 4:16, Eph. 4:23, Col. 3:10, Titus 3:5).



God wants us to "Put on the mind of Christ" (I Cor. 2:16, Phil. 4:8) so that we can understand just what His ways and thoughts are, so that we, The Body of Christ can put the ways and thoughts of God into action. It would be easy for me to post the scripture references that I'll be pointing you to, but I think that it is important for you to open up your own bible everyday....so I won't be posting the entire scripture. I also suggest that you go on a "Fast" for the next forty days. This could be abstaining from a type of food, T.V. show, website, or anything that you feel could be cluttering your spirit. My goal is for us to be even more sensitive to the Holy Spirit at the end of these forty days, so that we can be even closer to God, and clearly His voice so that we can follow through on His directives. So get out of that comfort zone!



This prayer focus will be available daily on my blog, and through :: myspace :: bulletins so if you are getting this message through an email blast, this will be a one time notice....I don't want to blow up your inbox! So if you are a :: myspace :: member, make sure you :: subscribe to my blog ::, and if you are not a :: myspace :: member, you can visit my blog daily at :: WWW.WRAPWORLDWIDE.COM ::



---------------------



:: Day 1 "RENEWING YOUR MIND" ::

Read Rom. 12:2, II Cor. 4:16, Eph. 4:23, Col. 3:10, Titus 3:5.



Ask God to show you specific areas in your thinking that need some adjusting. Ask him to give you a Kingdom mindset. some of us have developed strong opinions about somethings in life, but those opinions are sitting contrary to the Word of God. So if we begin to build, or have built anything based on those opinions...whatever that has been built, or that is being built is not going to last very long, even though it may seem to be fruitful for a while. some of you may have to rebuild some things (plans, visions, and missions comes to mind here) during this season.


*Say this out loud as a confession of Faith (Rom. 10: 8-10): I refuse to lean unto my own understanding....I have the mind of Christ....I think Kingdom thoughts!



:: subscribe to myspace blog ::

:: Order MYNISTA: "Signs, Miracles, and Wonders" ::






:: Add this MYNISTA graphic to YOUR PROFILE!! ::



:: WWW.MYNISTAMUSIC.COM (myspace) ::

0 comments:

Holla' At Me!

Your Name :
Your Email :
Subject :
Message :
Image (case-sensitive):