Monday, December 1

I'm In Labor!


My new EP "Straight Street" will be arriving soon. It's my baby. It's my heart. I truly believe that the messages on this CD are directly from God's heart. The beats bang, The flows are bonkers, It's anointed. I was talking to one of my homies today about the warfare that I have been experiencing surrounding the "birth" of this project. It has been increasing lately. Mainly that "battlefield of the mind" type stuff. The conception was "ecstasy", the term was "peaceful", and now I'm "crowning." Pray for me whenever God puts me on your heart. I need it. I know that God is gonna use this project to of course win souls, but also to "polish His bride up." These songs contain some of the jewels that Christ desires to decorate His bride with. The enemy hates to see us shining in the glory of God...so of course he tries to "get at" the vessels that God uses to "deliver the package." I'll be uploading a new single in the next couple of days. I pray that your ears are truly open to what the Spirit of God is saying on "Straight Street." It's a whole new place...you aint been "HEAR" before (spelled h-e-a-r on purpose lol).

Standing In Victory,
Mynista

2 comments:

NethraDenise said...

hey Mynista! i read your blog and something you said (battlefield of the mind) reminds me of a song i will be dropping soon talking about the mind here is a line..."wash the mud off my brain disinfect put some suds on that stain" metaphorically speaking wash the mud (thoughts not like God) with the word of God (the suds), and the stain (stuff not like God) so it's seems like you need to bus sum suds ya feel me!from your sis, NethraDenise
P.S. Warfare i feel ya! Prayer Gotcha!

My ista said...

I feel ya' sis. I'm definitely familiar with that type of warfare. It's not really the "Stain" type of thinking this time though, it's more of the "Outside" lying voice of the enemy from without type of thing. But ya' boy is standing in VICTORY! Thanks for lookin' out for me! I bet that song is gonna be FYRE!

Holla' At Me!

Your Name :
Your Email :
Subject :
Message :
Image (case-sensitive):