Friday, March 27

Pressing Out My Sound! Rehearse In The Dark! [A Prophetic Word Through Chuck Pierce]


Pressing Out My Sound! 
Rehearse In The Dark!

The Spirit of the Lord said,
"My intercessory assignments are coming upon you. You will recognize My burden. You will recognize how to move forward. Hear, for I will 'paga' you and strike you with the power of My intercession. There is a pressing sound that I am pressing from My people at this time. Though the sound has not risen through that barrier that is holding you captive, I am pressing! This sound is in you and I am beginning to push out the cry that will bring forth your deliverance this hour. Feel the press of My hand! Let Me press again so you can press and win.

"The sound within you will begin to rumble and stir! Hear the rumble, for this is the beginning of the shaking and falling of the barrier that is surrounding you. Within you is the sound that will surround you. This sound will overtake the sounds of confusion outside of you.

"
There are gray, dark clouds forming and I am doing something in you to get you ready to move in the dark dimension that is ahead of you. Do not let the darkness frighten you. I have not called you forth yet. I am getting you ready because in the midst of darkness I will have a group that moves forward.

"
Rehearse in the dark. Rehearse in the dark. Even this week, rise up and rehearse in the dark. You will have eyes that you have been given to see in the dark. I will give you eyes to see in the dark. This week rehearse in the dark. Rehearse in the dark. Rehearse in the dark.

"There are many lost in their darkness. Many are saying, 'Lord, I don't know how to come through. I don't know how to move in. I don't know where I'm going.' Outside of the place you are in, light is already shining. Come outside of yourself. I have new ways of showing you breakthrough. I have new ways of leading you forward. I have new ways. I have new ways. I have new sight. I have different ways of revealing Myself to you.

"
Rehearse in your darkness. Do not let your darkness throw you off this week. Rehearse in the midst of your darkness. Your rehearsal is where I will penetrate you with the call of intercession that will bring you to breakthrough. I hear My people keep saying, 'If only I had this' and 'If only I had that'. If you will rehearse in the midst of your darkness, you will find that there was light all along that would come forth. You would find that there was sound all along that would break through. You would find that there was supply that you could not receive in the light but now you will be able to harvest in the dark. This is a time of rehearsing in the darkness. Wait for My sound to arise in the dark.

"
I am training your senses this hour. I am moving in you so that you will taste and see that I'm good. You are relying upon one sense and I'm attempting to develop another. This will be a year that I must have all senses in operation. You must embrace all that I have given you to taste, see, feel, hear and smell at this time to sense Me working in your midst. This will cause a new way of communication to arise. I am developing new ways of communication in you now. You will know and hear the enemy in a new way. You will know Me in a new way.

"You keep wanting to go back. You keep wanting to go back to a place where you were comfortable in sight, comfortable in taste, comfortable in hearing, and comfortable with the smell of what you have eaten. But that is not the place that I am calling you. Leave behind your youthful lusts. Leave behind your youthful ways of examining Me. I am calling you in a new way. Mature in Me!"


Mynista%20a.k.a.%20Docta%20WuzdeadQuantcast

0 comments:

Holla' At Me!

Your Name :
Your Email :
Subject :
Message :
Image (case-sensitive):