Tuesday, April 28

On My Way To "Work"


What up fam...

Tomorrow I'm out of here, headed to Quincy, IL where I'll be ministering for three days straight. Wed. night I'll be speaking to a youth group (Grandview Church), Thursday I'll be ministering in concert out on the streets in Quincy, reaching out and winning SOULS (and giving out hundreds of my free cd PREPARATION)! Friday during the day I'll be crankin' up at a school, and then Friday night I'm in concert with Capital Lights and Remedy Drive. I decided that I need to blog more about my ministry activities, 'cause my KINGDOM GRIND is non-stop (yours should be as well)!

One of my biggest desires is simply to see Jesus lifted up and glorified PROPERLY (which will induce the birth of a great harvest of souls). I know the only way that will ever happen is by the active and manifested power and presence of The Holy Ghost (The Fullness of The Gospel). It saddens me to see the condition of unbelief that the majority of the American Church has "shrunken" down into. Sorta reminds me of Jesus when He visited his hometown of Nazareth, and couldn't really "do much" because of the gross level of "unbelief." Don't know why I started talking about that but anyway...

...pray for me! I'm believing God for some awesome displays of "His Goodness" as I minister "By Faith." Hopefully I'll get some video footage and upload a lil' bit everyday!

Jesus Is Lord!
FREE THE HOLY GHOST!
Mynista%20a.k.a.%20Docta%20WuzdeadQuantcast

0 comments:

Holla' At Me!

Your Name :
Your Email :
Subject :
Message :
Image (case-sensitive):