Friday, May 1

Checkin' In From Quincy Christian School [Video Blog]

What it is! (what's up),

I praise God for His grace, cause ya' dude is tired (you'll see it in my eyes in the vid). I didn't get to sleep until 3am last night...these hotel pillows are a lil' on the BIG side. I prefer FLAT pillows....shoulda' brought my own pillow. I got up at around 7am, and then it was off to Quincy Christian School to minister during their morning chapel service. It was awesome! I encouraged the kids to stand out and BE THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD (in Christ of course!). I crunk out "Nuthin' But The Blood", and "Every Nation", and mingled for a minute. 

O.K....I gotta go and take a nap and get refreshed for tonights concert. Peep the vid...pray for me...

Mynista%20a.k.a.%20Docta%20WuzdeadQuantcast

0 comments:

Holla' At Me!

Your Name :
Your Email :
Subject :
Message :
Image (case-sensitive):