Wednesday, May 6

[Video Blog] Gettin' It In With Pastor Brian Hutchinson [Grandview Church, Quincy IL]

I couldn't conclude my series of "Quincy, IL" video blogs without featuring the dude that was responsible for bringin' me in! Shots out to Pastor Brian Hutchinson and the whole Grandview fam! We had an awesome time in the Lord, and Lord willing, we will be doing it again soon! We were already getting praise reports before I even left the city...so praise God! His ANOINTING removes burdens and destroys yokes, AND His Word NEVER returns void! Peep the vid! [sorry for cuttin' ya' head off Pastor Brian!]...

Oh, yeah...don't mind the coloration and stuff, I just felt like messin' with my video editing program a lil' bit...lol.

[if you are getting this post via email, click on the post title to see the video via http://www.wrapworldwide.com!]

Mynista%20a.k.a.%20Docta%20WuzdeadQuantcast

0 comments:

Holla' At Me!

Your Name :
Your Email :
Subject :
Message :
Image (case-sensitive):