Monday, June 22

[Video Blog] On The Road With Larry Rodgers [Quincy, IL] And Updates

What it is!

Updates have been slim on the blog, but that's 'cause the work load is "FAT!" [praise God]

Me and my homie Larry Rodgers recently hit the road and paid a visit to the projects in Quincy, IL again. We had an awesome time, praised God in the rain, and ministered his love to all in attendance [see the video below].

I'm also producing 3 tracks on "Mr. Rodger's" next project, and I'm featured on one of them, so stay tuned for that info as well. I've been producing some raw tracks for somma' my "Hope Mob" fam. Fresh sounds, fresh anointing, new wine! It's in "The Cluster" baby!

I had 20 tracks produced for my next album, today I cut the track list to 15, and I'm gonna' leave it at that. I feel like these are the songs that God wants me to put on the project. Only one of them has been recorded, 14 more to go! [I'm still rehearsing]

My next album will be the best album that I've ever produced. Real Talk. The beats are just...man. And as far as content and substance,  It's the counsel of The Lord to ALL GENERATIONS. The Glory is HIS! Stay tuned! I even have a few featured guests...

I'll be introducing my new clothing line in a few days, starting with the first T-Shirt design/color way. It's fresh. It's Flyy. It speaks volumes, and looks great! stay tuned!

If you're in the area, come out to one of my upcoming shows. Jesus will be "FULLY" on the scene! My schedule is available online at http://www.mynistamusic.com

Mynista%20a.k.a.%20Docta%20WuzdeadQuantcast
[If you are receiving this post via email, click on the post title to view the video].

0 comments:

Holla' At Me!

Your Name :
Your Email :
Subject :
Message :
Image (case-sensitive):