Tuesday, January 5

Download My New "FREE" Ringtone To Your Phone! [DEVOTED]

Click HERE or on the following link to download your DEVOTED ringtone now! http://bit.ly/5aUwWH

Devoted is currently my default ringtone, and everytime my phone rings I'm reminded of my consecration and devotion to Christ Jesus! God wants to do some awesome, wonderful things in and through your life, but in order for it to happen, you're going to have to put yourself on the altar of His will. It aint cheap, but it's worth it! Trust Him, serve Him, LOVE HIM!

"God is the LORD, which hath shewed us light: bind the sacrifice with cords, even unto the horns of the altar." (Ps 118:27)


"If ye love me, keep my commandments." (John 14:15)

Mynista%20a.k.a.%20Docta%20Wuzdead
Mynista%20a.k.a.%20Docta%20WuzdeadQuantcast

0 comments:

Holla' At Me!

Your Name :
Your Email :
Subject :
Message :
Image (case-sensitive):