Wednesday, February 17

My Post On Calvinism/Reformed Theology Stirred Up A Big One!

So yeah, we stirred up a big one with my Calvinist/Reformed Theology post. I got a few "not so nice" messages today, but it's all good. What's crazy is that in the Sphere of Christian Rap/Holy Hip Hop or whatever you wanna' call it (I really don't care), my stance doctrinally is always pointed out as heretical by MOST Calvinist/Reformed people.


Rappers such as Lecrae, and Flame take subliminal jabs on their songs, and even promote anti-Charismatic books on their websites.

Preachers and teachers that I consider to be great Men and Women of God (ex. Kenneth E. Hagin, Kenneth Copeland, Benny Hinn, Creflo Dollar, Joyce Meyer and more) are publicly branded heretics by these people. It's like if you're not into Paul Washer or John Piper's teachings then you're "off." And if you know what I'm talking about, then you know I'm telling the truth.

They got upset with me (some of my blog readers) cause I didn't "brand" my post with a buncha' scriptures. I wasn't doing a teaching, I was expressing my thoughts "from my heart, from the Word." If you know the Word, then you know there was a whole buncha' scripture in my post. And it was still all in love. I have been praying all day for God to keep me focused, and to help me to continue to walk in love, for real.

John The Baptist was walking in love when he called the Pharisees vipers.

Jesus was walking in love when He flipped tables.

Peter was walking in love when he told the sorcerer Simon that his heart wasn't right and to repent.

Paul was walking in love when he warned of false teachers and doctrines, and when he warned of certain people by name.

Sometimes "LOVE" doesn't sound or even act "fluffy" like some people would like it to sound and act.

I have personally spoken and debated with some of these people (Calvinist/Reformed) in the past, so my post was based on those encounters. Line upon line I addressed something that they said TO ME, personally. However, I do realize that even within in their camps, there are some disagreements and points when it comes to their doctrines.

And I also know that everyone that believes like I believe are not going to agree on everything all of the time. I don't always agree with everything said by some preachers that I look up to. But when it comes to the essential things (what God deems essential based on His Word and not what man says is essential) we do agree.

A few years ago I actually stopped frequenting certain "Christian Hip Hop" message boards. The hate, heresy hunting, and bashing of people that I look up to was so bad, that I started to get very discouraged and confused. I saw Jay Z and other anti-Christ personalities being big-upped and reverenced, and TRUE Men and Women of God being slandered!

So is this something new to me? Nah, my wife, family, and friends will tell you that I have had these concerns for a long time. So trust me, I wasn't, and I'm not "hating," I'm just taking a stand.

Standing for what I know God wills to do THROUGH and IN His Body by His Holy Ghost...
In The Name Of Jesus Christ, according to His Word.

I've heard some of them say that there are no prophets or apostles active in the church today.

I've heard some of them say that tongues have been done away with.

As a Prophet (by the grace of God) that speaks in other tongues, and that has dear friends that are apostles, I just publicly choose to disagree with the teachings.

And please don't misunderstand me, It's not the people that I have a problem with. It's the things that they are teaching that I have a problem with. I love the people. I have sincerely prayed for them many times.

What I'm going to do about it though is teach, preach and demonstrate The Truth. The full TRUTH (Gospel).

That's actually what I have been doing all along. That's why my messages in my songs are about what they are about. In obedience to God, and led by The Holy Ghost of course.

What do y'all think my song "DEVOTED" is mainly about (for me anyway)? Now you know.

I'm not up for debates, I'm letting y'all know that right now. There's no time for that. I'm after souls, and I wanna' see the Church grow strong.

But I will continue to be real, and I will continue to walk in love with it.

I will not try to vindicate myself, my doctrine, or my actions. I'll let God take care of that as I do what He tells me to do.

Some of the nastiest, most prideful, no-love-showing-people that I have ever met in my life have been Calvinist/Reformed people. I aint saying all of them are like that, but it's been about 95-98 percent for me.

And to be totally honest, since I tell people this anyway, one of the reasons why I believe it's like that is because of that "election doctrine" that they subscribe to (I praise God that my pastor publicly renounces that doctrine from the pulpit).

I believe that particular doctrine cuts half (or even more) of God's love out of The Gospel...

I'll leave y'all with a few scripts on this! Lol.

"For if by one man's offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.)
Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.
For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.
Moreover the law entered, that the offence might abound. But where sin abounded, grace did much more abound:
That as sin hath reigned unto death, even so might grace reign through righteousness unto eternal life by Jesus Christ our Lord." (Romans 5:17-19)


"For the love of Christ constraineth us; because we thus judge, that if one died for all, then were all dead:
And that he died for all, that they which live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto him which died for them, and rose again.
Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more.
Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation;
To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation." (2 Corinthians 14-19)


"And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world."
(1 John 2)

"The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world." (John 1:29)

"And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me." (John 12:32)
[side note: SOME people teach that only "the elect" are drawn by The Holy Spirit when The Gospel is preached, but when the Gospel is being preached, and Christ is being lifted up, ALL that hear are being drawn. It's up to them to believe or reject it. That's "the calling."]

"And said unto the woman, Now we believe, not because of thy saying: for we have heard him ourselves, and know that this is indeed the Christ, the Saviour of the world." (John 4:42)

Every human on the face of this Earth has the opportunity to receive the free gift of righteousness through Jesus Christ! That's what God wills for ALL OF US, but it's up to us to BELIEVE!

I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men;
For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.
For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;
Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.
For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;
Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time. (1 Timothy 1-6)

Mynista%20a.k.a.%20Docta%20WuzdeadQuantcast

4 comments:

Sara Joffrion said...

Well said. Keep standing for Yeshua! :-D

MYNISTA said...

Amen, thax, and I will! You do the same! :)

Eric Rayner said...

Hey man I was just wonderin what is wrong with lecrae, I listen to him all the time and all of 116. I think there musics great and very Christ centered. But from your take what do you think is wrong with listening to him?

MYNISTA said...

I sent you a message via FB Eric, I'm praying for ya, I pray that God opens your eyes (and ears) to what I'm talking about...It's very important, and very deceiving.

Holla' At Me!

Your Name :
Your Email :
Subject :
Message :
Image (case-sensitive):