Tuesday, August 10

"Holy Ghost Gumbo" - Deeper Youth Camp 2010 [Mynista T.V.]

I call this video "Holy Ghost Gumbo" because it was shot with three different video cameras, features a variety of ministries/ministers/saints, and of course it focuses on the baptism of The Holy Ghost (Pentecost/Acts 1:8 etc.). Cameras used for this vid: My Flip Ultra, Pastor Caleb Moran's iPhone, and then my Palm Pre (last scenes that have a slower frame rate. Sorry, my batteries ran out on my Flip Ultra! Lol). Deeper Youth Camp 2010 was awesome! Shouts out to my doods Pastor Aaron Hankins, Pastor Matt Shearin, Pastor Caleb Moran & Co! Jesus Is Lord! The move of The Holy Spirit will NOT be lost to this GENERATION(s) on our watch! "For King and Kingdom!"

We got (Holy) "Ghost On Deck." Do you? If not, you can...with the evidence of speaking in tongues, gifts of The Spirit and all of that. Jesus Is ALIVE!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFev2A5biCo

Mynista%20a.k.a.%20Docta%20WuzdeadQuantcast

0 comments:

Holla' At Me!

Your Name :
Your Email :
Subject :
Message :
Image (case-sensitive):