Tuesday, November 23

[Mynista T.V.] Ariel's Divine Healing Report (Ball And Socket Joints/Knees) & Sweet Sixteen

On July 7th, 2010, I was in concert at Life Christian Church in Swansea, IL. During my set, God gave me a Word of Knowledge (one of the gifts of The Holy Spirit) that someone's Ball And Socket Joints in their knees was being healed. When I delivered that Word to the congregation, Ariel said her knees started to feel like they were on fire. Originally she was supposed to have surgery on her knees....but God! All glory to Jesus Christ! He's ALIVE, He's Lord, He's Savior, He's our HEALER! Only believe!

This video was taken on November 19th of 2010 at Ariel's "Sweet Sixteen" Birthday Party. I ministered/rapped in concert right in their dining room, surrounded by her friends and family, and The Holy Ghost fell in that place! We had an awesome time! I'm excited about the call of God on Ariel's life, God is gonna' use her MIGHTILY! Her Mom already has me booked again for next year, and Lord willing, we're gonna' have an awesome time!

Isaiah 53:5: But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

I Peter 2:24: Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.

I Corinthians 12:1: Now concerning spiritual gifts, brethren, I would not have you ignorant.

I Corinthians 12:7: But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to every man to profit withal.

I Corinthians 12:8: For to one is given by the Spirit the word of wisdom; to another the word of knowledge by the same Spirit;

I Corinthians 12:9: To another faith by the same Spirit; to another the gifts of healing by the same Spirit;...


FKAK! [For King And Kingdom!]
http://www.mynistamusic.com
http://www.wrapworldwide.com - [Blog]



[For Best Viewing Quality Click To 720p HD]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpuWpxYpGfo&hd=1

Mynista%20a.k.a.%20Docta%20WuzdeadQuantcast

0 comments:

Holla' At Me!

Your Name :
Your Email :
Subject :
Message :
Image (case-sensitive):