Thursday, February 3

A couple of praise reports that I received last week!

These inspire and encourage me, so sometimes I like to share em' with y'all! All of the glory is The Lord's!
  
"Wow I am so blessed by your music....my brother who is just 12 told me to listen to your song "DEVOTED," and it was such a blessing because it is such a positive influence on young boys that there's a cool rapping man of God out there too look up to.  I thank God THAT YOU ARE A POSITIVE ROLE MODEL FOR MY BROTHER. GOD BLESS YOU. He told me about your album, I have to get it for him and he said when he get his i-pod back (because he is on punishment) he is deleting all of his Lil Wayne songs and he is putting you on it. Wow, keep loving, living for, and serving God. YOUR REWARD IS GOING TO BE BIGGER THAN ANY WORLDLY RECORD DEAL, ITS GOING TO BE A STARRY CROWN AND WELL DONE MY GOOD AND FAITHFUL SERVANT. PRAISE GOD!"

Shineeka [Via Facebook]

------------------------------

"Mynista, I love your song and your testimony, I have decided to commit my life to the LORD and serve Him."

frozenn4u [Via Youtube]


JESUS IS LORD!
[FKAK!] For King And Kingdom!
Mynista%20a.k.a.%20Docta%20WuzdeadQuantcast

0 comments:

Holla' At Me!

Your Name :
Your Email :
Subject :
Message :
Image (case-sensitive):