Friday, February 18

Mary's praise report - [The fog was lifted!]

 "Mary" sent me this praise report via Facebook a few days ago, all of the glory is The Lord's! I just want to encourage YOU to let HIM use YOU! Expect burdens to be removed, and yokes to be DESTROYED through YOU because of HIS ANOINTING that is ON YOU! [See Isaiah chapters 60 and 61]

"We were watching this [Mynista T.V. / Northwest HighSchool] last night and I had really been in a spiritual fog all day. Condemnation looming and trying to press into prayer but just feeling inhibited. I realize now that it was a demonic attack to push me back from practicing His presence....which is my aim in this season like never before. I honestly wasn't really paying attention to what Mike (Mary's husband) was watching until I just felt God's power manifesting so strong in the room. In an instant the spiritual fog was lifted off as you were ministering to those young people! I was free to worship and and give God praise with great liberty and freedom right along with everybody in the clip! Glory to God in the highest! There is a strong, weighty, healing and delivering anointing all over you brother! God is sooooooo awesome and bearing such a strong witness on the truth you proclaim, that not only were those young people blessed and deposited into but those of us just looking at it got touched by the Master's hand too!!!!!! Stay the course! Our Lord is with you, in you and for you. Long, but it had to be said! Grace and peace to you."

FKAK! [For King And Kingdom!]
Mynista%20a.k.a.%20Docta%20WuzdeadQuantcast

0 comments:

Holla' At Me!

Your Name :
Your Email :
Subject :
Message :
Image (case-sensitive):