Tuesday, October 11

10/11/05 - [My "True" Supporters]

I was just sittin' here prayin for all of my "True" Supporters....You guys are "IN FOR IT!!".....I mean God is serious when it comes to the Support of His Anointing, cause really, that's what this is about....I'm just a vessel that carries God's Anointing and Glory.....a "Gate" for Him to manifest Himself in this Earth Realm (And so are you guys....never forget it)...But there is a "Special" Blessing about to visit your life for supporting me and this ministry in whatever way that you have....and for those that know me....you know I just don't talk like this to be saying something..."Expect Double" says the Lord....and that's real. Thank you all for your love, support, encouragement, friendship, financial seeds, your presence....and just for being y'all!! It's Your Receiving Time!!

JESUS REIGNZ!! and JESUS RAINZ!!

Mynista

0 comments:

Holla' At Me!

Your Name :
Your Email :
Subject :
Message :
Image (case-sensitive):