Thursday, November 1

11/01/07 [DAY 29 of the 40 DAY PRAYER FOCUS] by MYNISTA

40 DAY "RENEW YA' MIND" PRAYER FOCUS

by Mynista a.k.a. Docta Wuzdead

:: subscribe to myspace blog ::



:: DAY 29 "These Signs" ::


-Mark 16:15-18



Are you "On yo' job?" Every Christian should be doing Mark 16: 15-18. It's not an option, it's a commandment. Some people think that verses 17 and 18 means that if you are a believer in Christ....these signs shall follow. That's not what that's saying. If that was the case, I wouldn't be typing what I'm typing right now, 'cause "these signs" would be a common thing taking place among Christians these days, and it's not. "These Signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues. They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover." "Believe" in verse 17 is referring to faith in action. In other words, "these signs" shall follow those who put there faith in action. They know without a doubt that those signs are going to accompany them as they go forth preaching the Good News of the Kingdom of God. They are expecting those signs. They not only speak it...but they do it. Do you believe? ONLY BELIEVE.




TODAY'S FAITH CONFESSION: I go into ALL the the world, and I preach the gospel to every creature. I believe that these signs follow me; In the Name of Jesus I cast out devils; I speak with new tongues, I take up serpents; and if I happen to drink any deadly thing, it shall not harm me. I lay hands on the sick, and they recover! I'm expecting, and I believe!



:: subscribe to myspace blog ::



**ARCHIVES**



:: CLICK HERE FOR DAY 1 ::


:: CLICK HERE FOR DAY 2 ::


:: CLICK HERE FOR DAY 3 ::


:: CLICK HERE FOR DAY 4::


:: CLICK HERE FOR DAY 5::


:: CLICK HERE FOR DAY 6::


:: CLICK HERE FOR DAY 7::


:: CLICK HERE FOR DAY 8::


:: CLICK HERE FOR DAY 9::


:: CLICK HERE FOR DAY 10::


:: CLICK HERE FOR DAY 11::


:: CLICK HERE FOR DAY 12::


:: CLICK HERE FOR DAY 13::


:: CLICK HERE FOR DAY 14::


:: CLICK HERE FOR DAY 15::


:: CLICK HERE FOR DAY 16::


:: CLICK HERE FOR DAY 17::


:: CLICK HERE FOR DAY 18::


:: CLICK HERE FOR DAY 19::


:: CLICK HERE FOR DAY 20::


:: CLICK HERE FOR DAY 21::


:: CLICK HERE FOR DAY 22::


:: CLICK HERE FOR DAY 23::


:: CLICK HERE FOR DAY 24::


:: CLICK HERE FOR DAY 25::


:: CLICK HERE FOR DAY 26::


:: CLICK HERE FOR DAY 27::


:: CLICK HERE FOR DAY 28::



:: Order MYNISTA: "Signs, Miracles, and Wonders" ::






:: Add this MYNISTA graphic to YOUR PROFILE!! ::



:: WWW.MYNISTAMUSIC.COM (myspace) ::


:: WWW.WRAPWORLDWIDE.COM (official blog) ::

0 comments:

Holla' At Me!

Your Name :
Your Email :
Subject :
Message :
Image (case-sensitive):