Tuesday, September 23

A Praise Report Of Deliverance (Through My Testimony Vid)

One of my new "Myspace Homies" hit me up today with this praise report of deliverance through my testimony video (on my youtube channel), the glory is God's! check it out...

Dude (Mynista),

I saw your testimony about 6 weeks ago. It totally changed my life. I don't listen to worldly rap music no more. I grew up in church but I feel i didn't get what i was needing. I was taught the word of GOD and fell out of church many times. I did many things that i didn't like. There was a void in my life. I also tried reaching out for Jesus but I fell back into my sinful ways. For a long time i was depressed. Then when I saw your testimony on youtube, something changed within me. Now i feel so much joy! I was an all day everyday smoker for the past 14 years. Now i don't want it anymore. That was my substitute for a little joy. I also was slanging a little. All that stuff is history. My eyes are wide open...they were wide shut. Now i'm trying to reach my so called homies. Planting seeds here and there. But all they want to know is if i got some weed for them, and were can they get some from. When I try to tell them about JESUS CHRIST they move along in a hurry. I pray soon that the LORD opens their eyes. But anyways man, I thank GOD for you on the real. And that song Hurricane is so anointed. I feel ya. Pray for me that I grow strong in the Lord. GOD BLESS YOU!

CREECE0009 (New Myspace Friend)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing this. It's always encouraging to hear that people are being blessed by your efforts. Keep doin what ya do man!

My ista said...

Thanks fam, I praise God for the "fruit" that this ministry of His is bearing....this is still "Only the beginning!"

Holla' At Me!

Your Name :
Your Email :
Subject :
Message :
Image (case-sensitive):