Thursday, December 4

I Went To The Club Last Week...




lol, before I get stoned...I was preaching the GOSPEL! Me and a few of my St. Louis fam had the opportunity to evangelize in a St. Louis night spot last week, so I just wanted to post the following disclaimer from my heart for the "curious" foke...

I always find it to be an awesome experience when God commissions me to "go behind enemy lines." Club grinding for Christ is something that I am very familiar with, being that I have done it several times in the last nine years or so. I must state though that "club grinding for Christ Jesus" (evangelizing in night clubs via rap etc.) is not for everyone. The commissioned minister should be mature, consecrated, and strong enough to stand in the type of environment that is being infiltrated. But most importantly he or she should only go if they feel that the Holy Spirit is saying "go." In no way, shape or form do I promote or condone patronizing "in the club" to anyone. The club scene was a tool that Satan used to cause lots of destruction in my life before I gave my heart to Jesus. I'm not trying to "Get em' crunk" in the club...I'm out to get em' saved...and out to get em' out! Shots out to my homie "DJ G" for rallying the troops last week! I know that our mission will prove to be VERY FRUITFUL now, and in the years to come!

Mynista a.k.a. Docta Wuzdead

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

The event was awesome! God compelled us to go where the clubbers are and to show the love of God--not just with music, but also with the character of Christ and in his power. The awesome thing about God is that everyone that was there seen a real example of themselves on God's side (us as living examples) and therefore they have no excuse because God loves everybody no matter what! It is my prayer that the seeds that where planted continue to grow. God is awesome! I'm down for whatever, the streets, the club, etc as along as we are lead by our Father and covered in prayer by the saints I'm down. Can't wait until the next mission! Thank you for providing the avenue for me to continue to show the love of God and the venue for me to drop my music on the ear of people who have never heard NethraDenise!"
Nethra Denise

Holla' At Me!

Your Name :
Your Email :
Subject :
Message :
Image (case-sensitive):