Thursday, March 12

The Prophetic Voice


I received the following email yesterday from a cool man of God that I met at one of my recent concerts, praise God for what's happening, and praise God for what's COMING! The glory belongs to Him! check it out...
------

God has given you an awesome gift and so many are being blessed by it. You are speaking in a "phenomenal today's generation voice" that both the young and older generations can experience. I can't speak for other people but I can speak for myself, "I'm feelin' da' MYNISTA!" And even though I am considered to be a spiritual father to many young sons and daughters, you were able to impart into my life a spiritual blessing through your prophetic ministry and music and for this I'm truly grateful.

God Bless!
Pastor Anthony L. Hinton


Mynista%20a.k.a.%20Docta%20WuzdeadQuantcast

0 comments:

Holla' At Me!

Your Name :
Your Email :
Subject :
Message :
Image (case-sensitive):