Thursday, March 12

My Homie Kelly Roades Interviewed By Fox STL About The Recent Murder Of An Illinois Pastor [Video]

My homie Kelly Roades was recently interviewed by Fox news St. Louis about the recent murder of a pastor in Illinois. Kelly sent out an email today saying that Fox edited out all of the stuff he said about Jesus delivering him etc. make sure y'all stop by my dude's website, drop him an email full of encouragement, and pray for him! Great Job Rev!

P.S. I think it's about time that mainstream church bulletins and websites start using photos of people that look like us sometimes, instead of the "model saint stock photos" that are so common and unreal... I'm just venting. I just made a mistake and deleted the last 25 posts of my blog...help me Jesus! lol. I'm ok...






Click here to view the video if you can't see it above.

Mynista%20a.k.a.%20Docta%20WuzdeadQuantcast

0 comments:

Holla' At Me!

Your Name :
Your Email :
Subject :
Message :
Image (case-sensitive):