Saturday, October 31

An Awesome Praise Report - Praise God For Good Fruit!


Praise God for good fruit! Here's a message that I received from a dude yesterday on Myspace. The video that He is referring to is my testimony video on my Youtube channel. The glory of course is The Lords! I'm just rejoicing at the awesome things that He's doing in peoples lives through this ministry, and through His ACTIVE BODY period! I hope that you are rejoicing and EXPECTING "Even greater works (a higher quantity of righteous works, good fruit, and supernatural manifestations of His Spirit)" with me!

Check it out...

"I saw your video on Youtube and you describe almost the same situation I'm going through. I just found out that all this music that everyone thinks is hot, is not. because they really are giving up there souls for wealth and fame. I am a hip hop artist, but as of latley I didnt want to write anymore. But after I saw that video i realized that The Lord has used you to wake me up and open my eyes to what's going on. I am a christian, and I was raised that way also. But I am human and I have been back sliding. But I'm gonna take off the songs I have on my myspace and make some songs The Lord wants to hear. But just message me back and let me know your thoughts."

Mynista%20a.k.a.%20Docta%20WuzdeadQuantcast

0 comments:

Holla' At Me!

Your Name :
Your Email :
Subject :
Message :
Image (case-sensitive):