Wednesday, February 9

(Pic) Thx in advance to all of the Warriaz for your prayers as I work on #LIBERTY!

Your prayers are very much appreciated! I'm working on my summer 2011 release entitled ''LIBERTY.'' 100 percent of the proceeds from this album will go to world missions! It's gonna be another powerful, Jesus glorifying, Holy Ghost filled, prophetic BANGER!

Pray for artistic direction, maintained focus, technical wisdom, creativity, no distractions, etc. Thank you in advance for interceding in general for me and my family! This CD = even more destruction to the works of the enemy!

''For King And Kingdom!''

http://www.mynistamusic.com

Posted via email from Mynista's Mobile Photos, Blogs & Videos [Palm Pre]

0 comments:

Holla' At Me!

Your Name :
Your Email :
Subject :
Message :
Image (case-sensitive):