Friday, February 4

"ShadyKnightz" Sees the LIGHT! [A praise report via Youtube]

It blessed me tremendously when I read this. I'm thankful that God is using me to make a difference! All of the glory is HIS! Thank you in advance to all of the prayer WARRIAZ for praying for this dood. He has an awesome call of God on His life! INTERCEDE!

"As a Christian that has been writing secular music for years, this is refreshing. I was under the impression that I'd have to give up my music to be a true Christian, but this song [DEVOTED] proves to me that you can still make amazing rap music without lewd content. I thank the Lord for guiding me to your music. I love this! Now all I have to do is ask God for the ability to glorify him with my music. Grant me the strength to separate myself from the world. Much love Mynista."

-ShadyKnightz [Via Youtube

FKAK! [For King And Kingdom!]
Mynista%20a.k.a.%20Docta%20WuzdeadQuantcast

0 comments:

Holla' At Me!

Your Name :
Your Email :
Subject :
Message :
Image (case-sensitive):