Friday, June 10

Fri. 6/10/05 - [Bloody Streets 2 : what the people are sayin]

Docta Wuzdead Bloody Streets 2 The Devils Adversary.What the people are saying.....

*NOTE* The following comments were posted on Message Boards, Both Christ Centered, and Secular. The Title Christian, or Secular at the end of the comment indicates the type of Forum the comment was posted at. Some of the secular comments had cussing in them, but as you will see, the cuss words have been censored. *END NOTE*


--------------------------------------


-This is definitely Mynista's tightest work to date. The beats have an awesome vibe to them; The lyrics hit hard. It's just awesome [Christian]

-that s**ts hott I like your energy and the s***t u saying keep it up pimp. [Secular]

-I'm about to burn tha cd for myself, and give a copy to my boy cuz he pimps out your music to everyone. There's all kinds of pastors and youth pastors in our area that have your cd(s). One kid at our Church who's into Lil Jon, Eminem and all of those cats was like "Wow, this is better than anything I've heard... let me get a copy" and we made copies of Bloody Streets 1 for him to give to people. I just wanted to let you know your music ain't just for FLA, it's bein spread in PA too. [Christian]

-listened to the whole thing, s**t is dope, Ima burn this to a cd & burn a couple for my friends as well. DOPE AS F**K & ITS FREE! [Secular]

-I've gained some serious inspiration from this whole cd! Oh man....I needed this touch right at the time I got it! [Christian]

-I listened to party ova here. was pretty impressed. beat was dope, quality was dope, had your flow, and emotions on lock not all boring. dope s**t I’ll peep some more when I get a chance.[Secular]

-WOW!! Just finished listening to it! WOW!! Praise YOUR NAME HOLY GOD! I am celebrating with you in this,,,it is so awesome![Christian]

-dope s**t... I'll download the rest later I gotta go now. [Secular]

-Well worth tha wait homeboy!!!! Str8 FIIIIIIYYAAAAAAA!!! [Christian]

-H**l yeah, downloading that now.
Volume 1 was awsome, can't wait to hear this.[Secular]

-I just finished my first listen. IT's beautiful dude. Bangin! [Christian]

-I like Christian rap. Mynista, T-Bone, Str8 Young Gangstaz... I am not really a Christian...I listened to Vol.2 on my way home from work. Awesome.
Easily 10 times better than Vol. 1, and I love Vol. 1. [Secular]

-I wasn't surpised by this anointing at all, all Mynista's stuff is da bomb! He is definately anointed![Christian]

-I listend to a couple of trackz and I like all of them! [Secular]


-Everytime I think that maybe I have been delivered and set free from all of the junk,,,there is another song/lyrics from GOD thru Mynista to me,,,right to my deal,,,and I am touched and healed and set free! It is so incredible,,like GOD was talkin to ya, bout me and gave you those words just so I could hear em. That's why I know this is so from GOD and why I am so sure that these are anointed and healing and full of deliverance,,,and can move Christians to higher levels.It happens to me every single time one of these songs and CD's is birthed.[Christian]

-the first track on the soundclick page sounds dope ima download the zip file now [Secular]

-Yeah...now my summer won't be as boring
Thanks DOC and thank you to the Warria Records Crew for Coming thru with this project [Christian]

-First off I'm not into christian music at all really... or rap for that matter anymore.
But the first volume was alright, the production was top notch on it. I'll probably download this in a while and give it a listen.[Secular]

-Complete FIRE, Bloody Streets is total FIRE!![Secular]

-Mynista has TALENT!!!
It's nice to see him get his proper ends and not just be shunned because of his beliefs and his content
Mynista is a great rapper and a great man. [Secular]

---------------------------------------

**Dont Miss Out!! Download it NOW!!**


The Glory Iz Gods cause
Jesus Reignz!!,
Warria Records




Click Here To Discuss This Post In Our Forum.

0 comments:

Holla' At Me!

Your Name :
Your Email :
Subject :
Message :
Image (case-sensitive):