Monday, June 27

Mon. 6/27/05 - [Back Fom MIAMI/Hallendale Beach Concert]

What up Warriaz!

Well, Me and the rest of the camp have just returned from Miami. We were in Concert there, and man was it Raw! God is just Amplifying Himself thru me, and everytime, I just stand back Amazed. It's just awesome to feel and see Him lifting Himself up and getting the Glory that He deserves. I Love being in this Partnership with the Holy Spirit, It's just pure Exstacy! see, when I was in the world, I use to do exstacy (The Drug), but all it was, was only a perversion of the REAL Thang. The perverted exstacy (the drug) left me all burned out, and "ate up" as they call it, it had sorrow attached to it. But the real thang, God's Glory is refreshin, It's transforming (for the good), it's healing, it's power, it's strength, it's Prosperity, it's Bright, it's Fyre, It's Life! It's Christ In Us, The hope of Glory!! and that's Real!! Praise Him y'all, He's Worthy!!


As far as what's going on with me right now, me and the rest of the Whyte Fyre boyz, we are still workin on our group project, WYRLDWYDEWARRIAZ. Bloody Streets 2 should be ready for pick up from the manufacturer any day now, I'm ready to get that thang to them streets!, and I'm gettin ready for my STL mini tour. All of the locations, dates and times will be available on our calendar (in our forum) real soon! All of my STL folks BE READY! i'm walkin in a Whole nutha' level of God's Anointing, Glory, and Total presence, and it aint for me...It's for you!! (I just get to benefit from it). So lets join our faith together, and watch God do great thangs in All of our lives!! cause when we come together this summer...summin gone Blow up, In Jesus Name!! (Can y'all tell that I'm Excited?) See y'all soon!!


Mynista

0 comments:

Holla' At Me!

Your Name :
Your Email :
Subject :
Message :
Image (case-sensitive):